- Anatomy and Physiology of the Face
- Principles of Non-surgical Interventions
- Aesthetic Medicine of the Face I (Toxins and Fillers)
- Practical Skills of Facial Aesthetics I
- Aesthetic Medicine of the Face II (Cadaveric Workshop)
- Aesthetic Medicine of the Face III (Regenerative Medicine)
- Practical Skills of Facial Aesthetics II
- Research Methodology I
- Research Methodology II
- Management and Marketing of Aesthetic Medicine Practice
- Research Dissertation
We deliver education that is innovative and focused on clinical outcomes. We train the professionals of tomorrow, allowing those with ambition to develop their career.
With international research supervisors, from diverse backgrounds, and research interests, we are able to provide a wider range of research topics for you to choose from.
We provide a wide range of services and operate as a centre of referral for the local dental community and for patients who need specialist treatment in central Birmingham.