- Introduction to Oral Implantology – Surgical Skills
- Treatment Planning
- Practical and Clinical Skills in Oral Implantology I
- Research Methodology I
- Advanced Implantology I – Bone Grafting
- Advanced Implantology I – Occlusion
- Practical and Clinical Skills in Oral Implantology II
- Research Methodology II
We deliver education that is innovative and focused on clinical outcomes. We train the professionals of tomorrow, allowing those with ambition to develop their career.
With international research supervisors, from diverse backgrounds, and research interests, we are able to provide a wider range of research topics for you to choose from.
We provide a wide range of services and operate as a centre of referral for the local dental community and for patients who need specialist treatment in central Birmingham.